Jeffrey Todd Streelman, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
School of Biological Sciences
Georgia Institute of Technology
Krone Engineered Biosystems Building, 3007
todd.streelman at biology dot gatech dot edu
Current PhD Students
Current Undergraduate Students
- Nicole M. Baran, Ph.D.
- Kawther Abdilleh, Ph.D.
- Lengxob Yong, Ph.D.
- Karen Pottin, Ph.D.
- Darrin Hulsey, Ph.D.
- Gareth Fraser, Ph.D.
Former PhD Students:
- Chinar Patil, Ph.D – Scientist at QIAGEN, Durham, North Carolina
- Ryan Bloomquist – DMD/Ph.D at GIT and the Medical College of Georgia’s School of Dentistry
- Yong-Hwee Eddie Loh, Ph.D. – Informatics Specialist, Norris Medical Library, University of Southern California
- Nicholas Parnell, Ph.D. – Physiological Research Lab Manager, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Jonathan Sylvester, Ph.D. – Lecturer, Georgia State University
- Liliana Lettieri, Ph.D.
Former Research Personnel:
- Mark Lowder – University of Georgia, Computer Science
- Theresa Fowler – Mercer University, School of Medicine
- Amanda Ballard
- Natalie Haddad
- Paula Lavantucksin
Former Undergraduate Students:
Tobias Hoffmann – Georgia Institute of Technology, School of Biological Sciences
Anika Scholz – Georgia Aquarium
Kristine Phillips – Dental School
Patrick Pietrzak – University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine
Mary Grace Tadros
- Meryl Mims – University of Washington, graduate school
- Richard Roberts – Georgia Institute of Technology, graduate school
- Diana Boothe – Peace Corps, Africa
- Kristine Uyesugi – Medical School
- Tricia Dudek – Medical School
- Emily Hortenstine – Teach for America, San Francisco